Centre AdoHotel C'est par ICI
...Bonjour/Soir : Un nouveau concours débarque très bientôt sur AodCity .
Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Bienvenue sur -->> AdoCity <<--.
How To Have A Facebook Like Contest

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AdoCity © ~ By "St4rZ" Index du Forum -> AdoCity © ~ ...AdoHotel -> AdoCity © ~ Annonces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Have A Facebook Like Contest Répondre en citant

How To Have A Facebook Like Contest
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Profile winner(s) on your blog and share on Facebook and other social networks. We do the hard work so you can do what you do best, run amazing campaigns for your customers. More Likes means more potential exposure to the friends of users that enter. Make the prize something relevant to your business. 1. You cant include calls to action such as Dont forget to vote or Tell your friends on your Timeline cover imageand the list goes on. However, if youre convinced that a contest is appropriate for your business, then the next thing you need to do is set some goals. If you select a default language, captions will appear in this language when a viewer's preferred language isn't available.Finish adding details to your video and click Publish.To add captions to an existing video on your Page, find the post on your Page's timeline, click in the top-right corner, select Edit Post and follow the steps above.Note: People who watch your Page's video with sound turned off will automatically see captions. You can edit the expiration date for your offer if you'd like it to run longer or shorter than a week.Add a photo and select whether people can use the offer Online or In-Store. Graphic of Your Prize: An image of your prize is a great way to entice people to want to win it. Giving away a gift card ensures that entrants have an interest in your products, which makes it easy to convert them into sales. Pages that crosspost your video can only see insights for the video post on their Page.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I manage job posts for my Page?This feature isn't available to everyone right now.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. To view your Page's activity log:Click Settings at the top of your PageClick Activity Log in the left columnFrom here, you can:Hide or allow postsDelete your Page's posts or commentsView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoIf multiple people help manage my Page, how can I see who published something?There are several ways to see who published something on your Page. Worth Exploring: Facebook Marketing Guide Instagram Marketing Guide YouTube Marketing Guide LinkedIn Marketing Guide Creator Monetization Report . This means that you are not allowed to: Ask users to Like a Page Incentivize the use of Social Plugins (i.e. Finances & Taxes. See how Qwertee did this below:. The Page admin will need to click Accept or Decline to be shown as a co-host of the event on the event page.Friends you invite to co-host your event won't be sent a request and will automatically become admins of your event if they RSVP as Interested or Going. It also shows you a list of posts and comments by your Page, including posts you've hidden, but not those you've deleted. Draft, Schedule and BackdateHow do I schedule a post and manage scheduled posts for my Page?You can create a post and schedule it to publish on your Page in the future. Scheduled posts can be created and edited by other admins and editors who help manage your Page.Keep in mind that all times for scheduling correspond to your current time zone.Schedule a PostTo schedule a post:Start creating your post at the top of your Page's timeline Click next to Publish and select ScheduleBelow Publication, select the date and time when you want the post to publishClick ScheduleManage Scheduled PostsTo reschedule, edit or delete a scheduled post:Click Publishing Tools at the top of your PageClick Scheduled Posts in the left columnClick the post you want to editClick Edit to edit the post, or click to choose to publish, reschedule or delete itTo see a history of all edits to a scheduled post, click View Edit History.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I create, edit or publish a draft of a post for my Page?You'll need to be an admin or editor to create, edit or publish drafts of posts for your Page. Its okay to remind your fans periodically that the contest is going onjust be sure to promote your business along the way. It contains the essential information a person needs to feel informed enough to enter the contest. Just remember that the value of your prize should reflect the effort participants need to make to enter. Wishpond has a full suite of Facebook Contest Apps. .. Boost your social IQ with our Starter plan for only $3 per month * Smart content gets results * Billed annually No thanks, I'll keep on doing what I'm doing . Edit and Delete PostsHow do I hide or delete posts I've shared from my Page?Hiding a post that you've shared from your Page will remove it from your Page, but not from your Page's activity log (which only you and other managers of your Page can see). Business Communications & Etiquette. Choose a Prize and Entry Method. Install the contest app on your Facebook Page, Twitter account or website, where it will automatically appear when the contest goes live. The contest entry page needs to be simple and exciting. Post-Contest Follow-up & Promotion. Share from Your PageHow do I share photos from my Page?Share Photos or VideosTo share photos from your Page: Click Share a photo or video at the top of your Page's timelineChoose an option: Upload Photos/Video: Add photos or a video from your computer. There are several ways to customize the preview: Add or Remove Images: You can remove an image from the preview by clicking the thumbnail below Available images 5a02188284
how to view private facebook profiles without adding themmonotouch facebook apihow to make a app in facebookfacebook funny animation codevideo calling software for facebookfacebook app thumbs uphow to do a love heart in facebook chathow to make cat faces on facebook chatinstaller facebook sur iphone 3strucos de facebook chat emoticons

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AdoCity © ~ By "St4rZ" Index du Forum -> AdoCity © ~ ...AdoHotel -> AdoCity © ~ Annonces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
AdoCity © ~ By "St4rZ" :: How To Have A Facebook Like Contest
Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation